Saturday, June 5, 2010

Arrrgggh!! I've had it up TO HERE!!!

Ugh- let me just say that this ongoing (for 60+ years, no less) idiocy over Israel/Palestine has me as enraged as anything could possibly enrage me.
Okay- I am a mom. And, as a mom, if I saw a couple of 4 year olds fighting and trying to beat the crap out of each other over a "but he hit me first" thing, I'd punish them BOTH!
Because yeah, at this point, I honestly don't care about or care to remember who started it...it's been over 60 years, dammit!!! Arguing about who's been doing what over the past centuries is POINTLESS and I wouldn't put up with it in a toddler.
Everybody's hitting everybody, and now everybody's all butthurt with black eyes, and wants some magical referee to step in and say "ookay, you get this, you get this, and you win and they lose." Which is never. Going. To. Happen.
Srsly- people...is it really that hard to suck it up and just say everyone loses, everyone wins...and then, if you still hate each other soooooooo much like a couple of bitchy 12 year old girls, you can all be perfectly free to never speak to each other again.
I repeat: get over yourselves. Nobody is going anywhere, and after more than half a century, it's ridiculous to expect an entire population to pick up and leave. There's about a brazillion miles of empty space there, and you can all have all the time and space in the world to no eat pork together and talk about how everyone else goes about not eating pork wrong.
This is not worth getting anyone's children killed over.

No comments:

Post a Comment