Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Infection Connection

Just realized that about the only times I've had free to blog lately are the times that I, The Child and/or The DH are sick...so yeah, in case you were wondering, we're sick. Again. For a change.

This time around, I mostly just feel like I had one too many cocktails...in a bad way. Everything's just all swimmy and dizzy and far-away feeling, but without the painful-sounding seal-bark cough that The Child has.

I was hoping to blog about our recent wonderful family-visit-Catalina-weekend trip, but even typing is a bitch at this point. So just know that Catalina is awesome, I want to go back, and in fact I keep clawing my way awake from weird sick-dreams thinking I'm still at the delightful Avalon Hotel. No such luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment